- It all begins only after the order is placed with Seven Colours.
- Once the text matter is well received on email, the order detail and the files are forwarded to our design team for the proofing.
- Our team tries to design the best layout of the Inserts, Envelope or the Card, based on the text matter provided to us.
- We are mainly focused on the design aspect of the invitation and its layout. So often, we do not read the text matter sent by the customer.
- For any symbols required on the inserts or envelope, you must mention all your requirements on the email while sending the text matter.
- Recheck the text matter at your end before emailing it to our team, so that we can save time on back and forth proofing works.
- Once the first digital layout of the inserts and the card is ready, we immediately email that to our buyers.
- The proofs will have the text matter only and not the design, as all the basic design of wedding cards to remain the same as shown online.
- The customer or the buyer is expected to take some time and thoroughly check all the text matter and layout before confirming.
- Once the proofs are confirmed, the order gets approved for the printing and then a printable version of the proofs is created to be printed.
- We 100% guarantee that whatever the proofs are approved, it will be printed without any mistakes.
SENDING TEXT MATTER FOR PRINTING
- For sending the text matter for your invitation order, you should always send the final version well typed in a word file.
- Formatting of the text is not needed from you. This is done by our design team at Seven Colours.
- For Inspiration, you may find the suitable wordings from our website, under the Wording Section.
- In case you want wedding symbols to be printed on your card, just copy and paste the symbol in the word file or mention the symbol numbers in the document.
- Printable symbols are too listed on our website.
- In case you want the text to be printed in your regional languages, you must send the text in Word-File and its PDF too along with the font you have chosen for the text matter.
- To speed up the proofing process, also mention the insert colours on the word file itself so that the proofs for your order is created as per your need.
Email address for sending the text matter- [email protected]